The Secretary General of ISSF Mr. Mohammed Saleh AL-GARNAS attended, on Wednesday the 10th of January 2018, the 4th Meeting of the OIC Permanent Joint Committee on Youth Affairs.
The meeting discussed the Reports of the Institutions during 2017 and reviewed the “Future Programs and Activities” and the means to activating such Programs & Activities and debated the Cooperation between the Institutions and the preparation for the 4th Islamic Conference of Youth & Sport Ministers to be held in Azerbaijan in April 2018 and the selection of Al-Quds City as the capital of Muslim Youth for 2018.
The meeting was also attended by the Assistant Secretary General of OIC His Excellency Amb. Hesham YOUSSEF as well as representatives of Institutions involved in Youth:
- Islamic Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organizations (ISESCO)
- Islamic Solidarity Sport Federation
- Islamic Conference Youth Forum for Dialogue & Cooperation
- International Union of Muslim Scouts
- Islamic Development Bank
- Statistical, Economic, Social Research and Training Center (SESRIC)